Aspen Vacation Rentals
Enjoy your stay in Aspen, Colorado at one of the premier luxury private property rentals in the city. The prime location of this fabulous rental property is within ideal walking distance to the town and has a beautiful view of Aspen Mountain. Furnished with the best quality designer furniture and appointments, this cozy and comfortable property has been the buzz in downtown Aspen. This stunning 5 bedroom, 4 ½ bath townhouse provides a 4500 square feet living space for anyone visiting the city. Enjoy the luxurious duo master bedroom suites, a game room that one can only dream about, and a media room sure to provide the best experience you’ve ever experienced in the city of Aspen! This Aspen penthouse will surely keep you entertained, comfortable, and constantly coming back during your ski trips and adventures within the city. Unlike some Aspen vacation rental listings, we own our rental and will work directly with you to book your next stay. To discover all the amenities that this fantastic property has to offer, or to inquire about your next Aspen home rental reservation or booking, please feel free to contact the owner directly at 970 430-6950 or check out our listing on VRBO at vrbo.com/109581.
Contact us before your next vacation at 970 430-6950. We know there are many Aspen vacation rentals to choose from, but none have the location, the luxury, and the value we offer.
Aspen in the News
- Let It Snow: 11 Cozy, Romantic Retreats That Are Perfect For Winter – ForbesForbes Let It Snow: 11 Cozy, Romantic Retreats That Are Perfect For WinterForbesThe Little Nell, Aspen,… ... read more
- Aspen, CO Most Expensive U.S. Destination for Presidents’ Day Weekend 2016 – PR Newswire (press release)Aspen, CO Most Expensive U.S. Destination for Presidents' Day Weekend 2016PR Newswire (press release)Aspen, the… ... read more
- Increase of alternative fuel stations statewide help to quell ‘range anxiety’ – Aspen Daily NewsIncrease of alternative fuel stations statewide help to quell 'range anxiety'Aspen Daily NewsTyler Svitak, director… ... read more
Aspen, Colorado is a premier luxury travel destination. Originally founded as a mining camp, Aspen eventually developed into a world-class ski resort. Aspen’s Snowmass is the perfect winter location for skiers and snowboarders of all ages and levels, from the beginner to the expert. While Aspen is known for being a romantic city, it is also a great destination for families.
However, winter is not the only time to visit Aspen. Those who enjoy nature can take full advantage of outdoor recreation, such as hiking, biking and horseback riding, in the surrounding White River National Forest during the summer months. The summer weather is one of the city’s many highlights, where the temperature hovers in the 70’s and 80’s during the day and drops into the 60’s at night. People of all ages will certainly love the lack of humidity as well. Arts and culture enthusiasts can enjoy Aspen just as much as an adventure-seeking visitor. The summer calendar of events boasts a range of cultural events and athletic pursuits.
Here are a few tips for planning your Aspen ski vacation:
- Be sure to choose the right month for the activities you want to do
- Rent gear that you would want to buy if you could. This will ensure you have a thoroughly enjoyable time and are not worrying with poor-quality rentals.
- To ensure you get the right rental in the timeframe you want, be sure to plan your trip in advance.
- Wear waterproof clothing. If you do not have any, there are many stores in Aspen that can sell you quality options.
- If you need a ski or snowboard instructor, be sure to ask for a referral and book them in advance.
If you are looking for a private rental in the city, we can help. Our luxurious rental property is in close proximity to everything Aspen has to offer, including walking distance to attractions and breathtaking views of Aspen Mountain.
Denver International Airport is the main source of air travel for Aspen and the surrounding area. For over 20 years this 34,000 acre airport, which is the largest total land area airport in the US, has been serving the residents and visitors of Aspen. Upon arrival at the airport, travelers will make the 4 hour driver from Denver to Aspen. There are two major routes you can take:
- Through Glenwood Springs
- Through Independence Pass (only open in the summer months)
Aspen-Pitkin County Airport, also known as Sardy Field, is the city’s only source for air travel. The airport in Aspen offers major carriers like American Airlines and United Express. However, this is a small airport which is only built for small planes. Those who are looking for the most efficient means for air travel should consider flying into Denver and driving to Aspen. This option will be far more reliable and less expensive.
One of the most unique things you can do in Aspen is ride a ski lift. Snowmass, which is expanding and speeding up their ski lift in summer 2015, offers several lift ticket options:
- Adults (18-64) – $109/day
- Children (7-12) – $69/day
- Teens (13-17) and Seniors (65+) – $99/day
These are basic prices. If you have more than one person in each age group, the price is discounted. Please note that prices are subject to change, so please see the Aspen Snowmass website for current pricing and to purchase passes.
Those who want to save time and money on lift tickets can opt for the Aspen Card. This special pass offers a range of benefits including:
- Speeding up lift lines with radio-frequency gate access
- Replacing your credit card for making on-mountain purchases (through Resort Charge)
- Tracking your skier days through the special mobile app LivePass
- Allowing you to load rental, lesson and pass extension days via the Internet or phone call
The Premier Pass is another option which provides unlimited skiing and lift riding on all four mountains for the entire winter season! 2014-2015 pass pricing is available at http://www.aspensnowmass.com/plan-your-vacation/season-passes. Please visit the site to purchase your favorite pass option.
Aspen boasts beautiful weather all year round, from icy and snowy winters to warm and sunny summers. According to US climate data, Aspen’s average annual high temperature is 55.8°F while its average annual low temperature is 28.3°F. The average annual snowfall is 179 inches.
The “warm season” in Aspen lasts from June 4 to September 12 and offers an average daily high temperature above 70°F. The hottest day of the year is considered July 12 which offers an average high of 80°F and a low of 51°F.
The “cold season” in Aspen lasts from November 18 to March 5 and offers an average daily high temperature below 41°F. The coldest day of the year is considered December 24 which offers an average low of 12°F and a high of 32°F.
If you want to see snowfall when you visit Aspen, the “snow season,” or the time span when you are most likely to see snowfall, is October 15 to May 19. According to statistics, snow fall is most likely to happen around February 3 and occurs 52 percent of days.
Aspen offers a wide range of dining options, from American burgers to Japanese sushi. During the regular and peak season, usually November/December to April, all eateries are open and happily serving customers. Some of the most popular dining locations include:
- Ajax Tavern – Enjoy a juicy burger and posh truffle fries at this American-style eatery.
- Chef’s Club – Located in the St. Regis, this restaurant features dishes from former Best New Chefs George Mendes, Sue Zemanick and more.
- Matsuhisa Aspen – If you love sushi, Matsuhisa Aspen, founded by celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa, is the place for you.
- Main Street Bakery & Café – Stop in for scrambled eggs, biscuits or doughnuts at this well-priced local favorite.
- Jimmy’s – Enjoy a tasty drink at Jimmy’s bar, which is open late.
- Woody Creek Tavern – Located along the gorgeous Rio Grande Trail, this local tavern is popular for its nachos and drinks.
- And more!
During the off season, May to October, many restaurants close or offer special hours. You can view the special hours list at http://eataspen.com/blog/off-season-restaurant-hours-spring-2015/.
Along with a variety of skiing and dining options, Aspen also offers many shopping locations, filled with a wide range of items. Some of the most popular Aspen shops include:
- Alpen Antiks
- Baldwin Gallery
- Cos Bar of Aspen
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Aspen Jewelers
- Aspen Sports
- Aspen/Snowmass Four-Mountain Sports
- Salon Tullio Day Spa & Boutique
- And more!
There is a variety of shops and pricing available in Aspen, including consignments shops and luxury brands like Prada. If you are planning a hiking or skiing adventure, be sure you are properly dressed in comfortable outerwear. If you do not have the right clothing, the Aspen shopping scene can provide it. Aspen also offers a beautiful pedestrian mall, perfect for a leisurely shopping excursion. Whether you are looking for antiques, art, flowers, jewelry, skiing equipment, clothing or more, Aspen has a shop just for you.
There are many ski rental and board rental companies in beautiful Aspen Colorado to choose from. But we have been using the following for years and highly recommend them for their service and quality equipment;
- Skiis: Black Tie Ski Rentals -Free In-house Fitting and free delivery. Book on-line at www.blacktieskis.com
- Snowboarding: Four Mountain Sports offers great equipment and competitive prices. Visit www.aspensnowmass.com/plan-your-stay/equipment-rentals