Reviews – Guest Comments:
Peter L , Miami, Florida
- What a great vrbo Aspen rental this was for us. We had a fantastic time and the house was plenty roomy enough for 2 full families. The 5 bedrooms and 4 baths really came in handy but the entire basement is one gigantic playroom with a large screen TV, pool table, and card or poker table. The kids had a blast. I would highly recommend this private luxury home rental for families looking for a spacious home that is close to town.
Sam & Sarah, New York, New York
- This is my third time visiting Aspen and my first time renting this property. This one is by far the best I have stayed at and I would recommend it to anyone. Very spacious with lots of fun activities to do around the house. My kids enjoyed the pool table and my husband and I used the hot tub every night. It’s close to town and in a great location.
Michelle D, Dallas, Texas
- Can’t beat the location! Very close to the ski lifts and to town. Nice place if you don’t want to have to drive far to get to the main attractions. When at the rental you won’t want to leave. Everything you could think of is there. Pool table, big screen TV, poker, and huge kitchen!
James, Seattle, Washington
- I stayed here for the weekend with my best man and groomsmen and had a blast. The ultimate vacation home for anyone looking in Aspen. I would recommend to anyone who is planning an upcoming trip to Colorado.
David and Christine , Phoenix, Arizona
- We found this beautiful rental on VRBO and I am very glad we booked it when we did. During the Ski season there aren’t many good places available like this one. Very large house with plenty of rooms and bathrooms. We decided to invite my parents who had the time of their life. Walking distance to town which is nice. Be sure to check out all the cute little mom and pop stores when you’re in the area.
William, Bloomfield, New Jersey
- Super clean and well kept vacation property. Book through the owner who is easy to talk to. My only complaint is that the week went by too fast.
Laruen, Las Vegas, Nevada
- I wanted to do Memorial day right this year, which is why I rented. No complaints and hope this weekend doesn’t go by too fast. Very friendly town and in a quiet neighborhood. Doesn’t get much better than this. Next time I am in Aspen you can bet I’ll be staying here again.
Christina, Jacksonville, Florida
- I ended up booking this place last minute with the owner. The pictures looked nice online but it I don’t think they do the place justice. Everything is very modern and well cared for. When I wasn’t goofing around with the kids near the backyard fire pit we were usually playing cards at the poker table. There was also a pool table but we are so bad at playing that it quickly became neglected.
Mike M, San Francisco, California
- Worth every penny. We had a short stay here as part of a delayed road trip that I have been planning with friends. Everyone said that it was the highlight of our trip.
Max G, Miami, Florida
- This is by far my favorite town to visit. Lots of great activities and was lucky enough to get in a few snowboarding lessons from a pro. I learned to Snowboard at Snowmass, went fishing on the lake (didn’t catch anything though) and ate at just about every restaurant in town. If you want a place that is central to everything this is the place to rent.
Liam F, Chicago, Illinois
- If you are into snowboarding or skiing you will love Snowmass. I rented this home only because it is central to both snowboarding and the town. Lots of great places to eat out at but I used the huge kitchen to make dinner for my family every night. After staying here you won’t want to leave.
Rick C, San Diego, California
- A nice place for a large family. This was probably our most comfortable vacation due to the huge space and nice amenities. Five large bedrooms and five nice bathrooms, pool table, spa and firepit! Everyone was comfortable and we had a great time.
Anonymous, Baltimore, Maryland
- Wonderful home that is great for entertaining. We went up with our entire family. My mother and brother’s family both rented different places. Everyone ended up here most nights. Next time we might all just stay here. Very spacious and a nice kitchen. The kids love the fire-pit and pool table. We enjoyed the backyard spa. Just don’t go too late because it is cold outside.
Jim L , Crystal Lake, Illinois
- This is a perfect property for a ski vacation in Aspen. Lots of space to spread out and plenty of areas to socialize. We rented two houses within a couple blocks of each other and this house was perfect for our large, extended group. Well appointed and very comfortable for several couples or a few families to enjoy this in town home in Aspen. An easy walk into town, or back from town with a couple of hearty meals just a few blocks away. We took the shuttle each day to Ajax and Snowmass and it was a piece of cake. This is a superior way to experience Aspen the town, Aspen nightlife and all the ski areas!
Kel V. , New Orleans, LA
- If you ever visit Aspen with a group of family or friends, I would recommend, without reservation, renting this property. The house is VERY roomy and is a beautiful five minute walk to the Aspen core(assuming you don’t want to take the neigborhood shuttle bus). The house has something for everyone: young kids, teens and adults. Additionally, the beds are very comfortable. Having looked for a rental house for several years for my group, I was please to come across this property. Most importantly, it is very well priced; espcially considering its quality and location. Finally, the owners are very nice and easy to work with!
Cameron Newell ,
- Great house that is close to town. Very well appointed house. Would definetly stay again. Great for a large group–especially families! The owner was very helpful, honest, and responsive.
B. Haga , Dallas, TX
- This house if FABULOUS!!! Wonderful location, beautifully decorated, and perfect for families or several couples. More importantly, the owners are a pleasure to work with. My family has rented various homes in Aspen for many years and this is our absolute favorite. You will love it too!
Ana Obregon , Mexico City
- It was a pleasure staying at this beautiful home, we had everything we needed and more. Carol (the owner) was very nice and helpful. Im sure you will enjoy it as much as we did.
- 02/29/08C. Spencer , New York, New York
- This is a wonderful house to stay in if you like top quality and beautiful furnishings and great access to the town of Aspen. The owners are very thoughtful and have appointed the house with everything you could want or need. The outdoor hot tub was a great way to relax after a long day of skiing. The shuttle bus to town and the transportation center are only a block away. I would highly recommend this property especially if you have a large group to accommodate.
- Guest Comment entered by Homeowner:
If requested, there are full concierge services (pick up/groceries/private chef, etc) provided by Jeanette Ross who lives down the street and is a professional in the business. Also, owner is happy to suggest any restaurant or activity information to those who are new to the Aspen area.
- Guest Comment entered by Homeowner:
To learn more about this luxury Aspen Rental Home, revisit us at Aspen Home Rentals.