Planning your trip to a Aspen Vacation Rentals in Colorado and looking to book some exciting adventures while you’re here? We would definitely recommend giving dogsledding a try! The following are five reasons you won’t want to miss out:
- Sled Dogs are Brilliant Animals – Imagine coming face to face with a pack of beautiful dogs with amazing energy and the undying determination to make your day unforgettable. These pups are specifically bred to fly across the snow and look forward to every minute of it. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself wanting to raise a sled dog team of your own before the day is over!
- Out in Nature – The beauty of a sledding adventure lies in the fact that you will be taken out into the middle of nature surrounded by towering pine trees. Beyond intermittent dog barks, the only thing you’ll hear is the sled gliding on the snow and the wind as you move across the rugged terrain.
- Great Group Adventure – The whole family can enjoy a dogsledding experience! There is nothing better than taking the entire clan out into nature for an unforgettable adventure. Throughout the day, there will be plenty of photo ops, so you won’t want to forget your camera!
- Educational Experience – You will be amazed at how much you will learn about sled dogs, the history of the sport, helpful techniques, top dog sled events, and the surrounding area. Most guides are more than excited to answer questions about the sport and the area – don’t be afraid to ask as many questions as you’d like.
- Ultimate Freedom – As you glide along behind the sled team, you will feel so very free. It is a truly magical experience!
To book your dogsled adventure, you can give Krabloonik Dogsledding a call at 970-923-3953. They offer an amazingly fun and educational experience to all. Krabloonik’s location is in Snowmass Village, just moments from Aspen rentals.
Still looking for a vacation rental? Definitely check out VRBO Aspen for the perfect rental!