Aspen Blog aspen co rentals, aspen enterainment, Aspen Event, aspen events, aspen rental property, Aspen rentals by owner, aspen travel info, aspen vacation homes, aspen vacation rbo, aspen vacation rental by owner, aspen vacation rentals, destination wedding, vrbo aspen Comments Off
Looking to plan a most relaxing getaway in the New Year? There are a number of reasons to choose Aspen for your spa retreat, especially if you are a spouse and/or parent. Not only are there beautiful Aspen rentals to choose from, your loved ones can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities while you enjoy multiple days at the spa!
The following are 3 top-notch spas that you may want to consider as you plan your Aspen relaxation fest:
- St. Regis’ Remede Spa. One of the most exclusive spas in all of Aspen, the St. Regis Spa is 15,000 square feet of pure luxury. There you can include anything from a custom massage, to warm body wraps, to manicures and pedicures, saunas, the oxygen lounge, steam caves and more. For more information call 970-429-9650.
- Aspen Club and Spa. This 77,000 square foot club is amazingly tranquil and includes a beautiful gym, open-aired Japanese Pagoda, and spa services. You can choose from a variety of relaxing treatments including massage, skin care, waxing and tinting, and colon hydrotherapy. The Aspen Club & Spa is a favorite of top stars and athletes including baseball star Alex Rodriguez. To book a day of pure pleasure, call 970-925-8900.
- 3. Samara Holistic Spa and Boutique. Located in the heart of Aspen, Samara is extremely peaceful and holistic. While there you can enjoy infrared saunas, cozy footbaths, colon hydrotherapy, and numerous spa services. Many locals and out-of-towners alike visit the spa for its renowned body energy work. You are guaranteed pure relaxation while on the premises and pure energy in the days to follow. To book your spa services, call 970-925-2259.
Other Activities for the Family to Enjoy
Just to give you some ideas for keeping the family entertained while you enjoy your days at the spa, we hope the following ideas will help!
- Downhill Skiing. For the adventurous souls in your group, dare them to enjoy a few days of skiing on some of the world’s best slopes.
- Dogsledding or Snowmobiling. Inspire a day of dogsledding or snowmobiling fun. There are a variety of great companies to choose from in the Snowmass area.
- Cross Country Skiing. Send them on a cross country ski tour in the area of their choice. It is a peaceful, yet invigorating sport!