Looking to plan a most relaxing getaway in the New Year? There are a number of reasons to choose Aspen for your spa retreat, especially if you are a spouse and/or parent. Not only are there beautiful Aspen rentals to choose from, your loved ones can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities while you enjoy multiple days at the spa!
The following are 3 top-notch spas that you may want to consider as you plan your Aspen relaxation fest:
- St. Regis’ Remede Spa. One of the most exclusive spas in all of Aspen, the St. Regis Spa is 15,000 square feet of pure luxury. There you can include anything from a custom massage, to warm body wraps, to manicures and pedicures, saunas, the oxygen lounge, steam caves and more. For more information call 970-429-9650.
- Aspen Club and Spa. This 77,000 square foot club is amazingly tranquil and includes a beautiful gym, open-aired Japanese Pagoda, and spa services. You can choose from a variety of relaxing treatments including massage, skin care, waxing and tinting, and colon hydrotherapy. The Aspen Club & Spa is a favorite of top stars and athletes including baseball star Alex Rodriguez. To book a day of pure pleasure, call 970-925-8900.
- 3. Samara Holistic Spa and Boutique. Located in the heart of Aspen, Samara is extremely peaceful and holistic. While there you can enjoy infrared saunas, cozy footbaths, colon hydrotherapy, and numerous spa services. Many locals and out-of-towners alike visit the spa for its renowned body energy work. You are guaranteed pure relaxation while on the premises and pure energy in the days to follow. To book your spa services, call 970-925-2259.
Other Activities for the Family to Enjoy
Just to give you some ideas for keeping the family entertained while you enjoy your days at the spa, we hope the following ideas will help!
- Downhill Skiing. For the adventurous souls in your group, dare them to enjoy a few days of skiing on some of the world’s best slopes.
- Dogsledding or Snowmobiling. Inspire a day of dogsledding or snowmobiling fun. There are a variety of great companies to choose from in the Snowmass area.
- Cross Country Skiing. Send them on a cross country ski tour in the area of their choice. It is a peaceful, yet invigorating sport!
Looking for an Aspen Vacation Rentals? You may want to check out Aspen VRBO for some exciting properties!
Planning a trip to Aspen and looking for a fun way to spend your evenings? The 122-year-old Wheeler Opera House is just a short drive from your Aspen vacation rentals and has been newly renovated for one of its most exciting seasons ever. It is recommended that you start the evening by enjoying a delicious dinner at the opera house’s street-level restaurant and then take in the show of your choice.
The 2011-2012 show lineup is set to include everything from acoustic guitar specialists, country music, jazz, rock, stand-up comedians, documentaries and more. The schedule is currently being expanded on, but will include a diverse set of offerings to entertain the varied interests of Aspen locals and visitors.
Some of the scheduled events include the Warren Miller Entertainment ski documentary “Like There’s No Tomorrow” on October 29, Mike Marolt ski documentary “The Thin Line: Life On the Edge” on November 4, musician Loudon Wainwright III on November 5, country-pop duo Callie Angel and Wade Waters on November 19, the blockbuster Broadway musical Annie beginning December 16 and ending December 23, comedy troupe Crystal Palace and Glenwood Vaudeville Revue on December 26, the jazz of Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue on December 27, musician Kim Carnes & friends on December 29, Best of the Fest comedy show December 30, guitarist David Bromberg on December 31, an off-the-hook New Year’s party, and more! For additional information and a more detailed schedule visit www.wheeleroperahouse.com.
Looking for a place to stay in Aspen? You should definitely consider Aspen rentals. Rather than stay in a limiting traditional hotel, you can enjoy the ability to sit around a crackling fireplace with your friends and family, make your own feasts in a private kitchen or barbecue outside, and have nearby access to the many activities offered in Aspen, Colorado. For more information, take a look at VRBO Aspen. You will be surprised at what you can find at all price levels.
When in town, don’t miss out on all the exciting Wheeler Opera House events, as there is nothing like an adventurous day on the slopes, a delicious dinner, and an entertaining show to end the day!